- We are having Tubular and Open width High speed Imported Knitting machines with different gauges in our Knitting unit.
- Our Production capacity is 6000 Kgs Per day and we are planning to add additional 4000 Kgs per day by 2024
- We can Knit different varieties of fabrics like Single Jersey, Fleece & Rib with Lycra
Eco friendly fabric processing
- We are having Modernized with low liquor ratio imported BRAZZOLI and SCLAVOS make Soft flow Dyeing Machines
- Our Production capacity is 10000 Kgs per day and we are planning to add additional 5000 Kgs per day by 2024
- We can Process Cotton, Viscose, Polyester, Bamboo, Modal, Tencel, Wool and its blends with Lycra combination
- We have installed centralized ORGA TEX online monitoring Software imported from Germany for our Dyeing machines to ensure the quality of the dyeing reproducibility and repeatability
ETP – ZERO LIQUID DISCHARGE SYSTEM
- We are having state of the art Individual Effluent Treatment plant for our Textile Effluent treatment and ours is a zero Liquid Discharge System
- We have Installed Bio and Chemical Pretreatment System, Ultra filtration, Four Stage Reverse Osmosis Plant, Four Stage Multiple Effect Evaporator, Crystallizer, Forced Circulation Evaporator and Agitated Thin Film Dryer to treat our Effluent in Ethical manner.
- We are recovering and reusing 95 % of our Effluent water and salt
- We are converting 5 % of our Total reject into Powder form and disposal it to Cement Industries for Co processing in their Cement Kilns.
- We are obtaining the License Renewal certificates every year and we are complying the norms as prescribed by the Tamil Nādu Pollution Control Board.
- NO Landfills.
- We are having Modernized imported finishing machineries to ensure the dimensional stability of the fabric and maintain the quality and repeatability.
- Slit Opener and Squeezer – BIANCO AND CORINO
- Relax Dryer – SANTEX
- Stenter – MONFONGS
- Compacting – BIANCO AND FERRARO
Virtual Fit Simulation
Optitex 3 dimensional fit simulation software for virtual fitting and draping of the garment created using CAD patterns.
The measurements of the fit model and garments spec is given by the client.
This helps us in speeding our approval of fit, Viewing colour combination to near perfection and interaction with the customers, online or by video conferencing.
The software also lets you to view how the products will look even before it is made.
In addition to this we have in house designers and a team of graphic artist for all hand drawn designs to keep abreast with the latest developments in the fashion world.
We have 2 Hasima KM Spreading machine and Hasima KM Multi-ply automatic cutter with entire CAD/CAM software for efficient cutting.
We have a state of the art rotary printing machine which can print up to 12 colors. We can do pigment / reactive printing & discharge printing.